Monday 5th December 2016

Resource Clips


Posts tagged ‘El Niño Ventures Inc (ELN)’

El Nino reports NB Assays: 54 g/t Silver, 0.24 g/t Gold, 1.35% Lead, 4.27% Zinc over 81m

August 14th, 2012

Resource Clips - essential news on junior gold mining and junior silver miningEl Nino Ventures Inc TSXV:ELN announced results from the Murray Brook Deposit in the Bathurst Mining Camp in New Brunswick. Results include

24.9 grams per tonne silver, 0.115 g/t gold, 2.6% copper, 0.24% lead, 1.81% zinc over 12.3 metres
9.4 g/t silver, 0.018 g/t gold, 1.92% copper, 0.06% lead, 0.18% zinc over 15.7 metres
19.8 g/t silver, 0.209 g/t gold, 0.8% copper, 0.13% lead, 1.22% zinc over 36.9 metres
54 g/t silver, 0.237 g/t gold, 0.23% copper, 1.35% lead, 4.27% zinc over 81 metres
(including 114.8 g/t silver, 0.278 g/t gold, 0.8% copper, 2.55% lead, 7.39% zinc over 10 metres)
56.7 g/t silver, 0.327 g/t gold, 0.18% copper, 1.08% lead, 4.22% zinc over 9metres
38.5 g/t silver, 0.379 g/t gold, 0.55% copper, 0.89% lead, 3.65% zinc over 71.5 metres
87.6 g/t silver, 0.441 g/t gold, 2.41% copper, 2.13% lead, 7.1% zinc over 11.5 metres
20.3g/t silver, 0.441 g/t gold, 1.05% copper, 0.3% lead, 0.82% zinc over 22.4 metres

Votorantim Metals Canada Inc is the operator of the Murray Brook Project. Under Votorantim’s option and joint-venture agreement with Murray Brook Minerals and Murray Brook Resources, both privately held companies, Votorantim would earn a 50% interest in the properties by funding $2,250,000 in exploration expenditures and making payments totalling $300,000 over a three-year period that commenced November 1, 2010. Votorantim can earn an additional 20% interest in the properties by funding an additional $2,250,000 in exploration expenditures over an additional two-year period. El Nino has elected to enter into a participation agreement wherein it can earn 50% of Votorantim’s interest by paying 50% of the costs incurred by Votorantim in the option and joint-venture agreement. On May 10, 2012 El Nino announced that Murray Brook Minerals Inc has been given formal notice by El Nino and Votorantim of a 50% earned interest in the Murray Brook Project. Murray Brook Minerals has also been provided with a valid notice that El Nino and Votorantim are exercising their option to acquire and become owner of an additional 20% (for a total of 70%) interest in the Murray Brook claims.

View Company Profile

El Nino Ventures Inc
604.685.1870

by Kevin Michael Grace

El Niño reports NB Assays up to 55.5 g/t Silver, 1.14 g/t Gold, 2.42% Zinc over 89.1m

July 30th, 2012

Resource Clips - essential news on junior gold mining and junior silver miningEl Niño Ventures Inc TSXV:ELN announced results from the Murray Brook Deposit in the Bathurst Mining Camp in New Brunswick. Results include

46.5 grams per tonne silver, 0.324 g/t gold, 0.53% copper, 0.98% lead and 3.45% zinc over 79.5 metres
49.2 g/t silver, 0.45 g/t gold, 0.16% copper, 1.33% lead and 3.83% zinc over 146 metres
51.9 g/t silver, 0.525 g/t gold, 0.1% copper, 1.63% lead and 4.12% zinc over 15.5 metres
22.4 g/t silver, 0.211 g/t gold, 0.59% copper, 0.24% lead and 1.55% zinc over 52 metres
42.8 g/t silver, 0.906 g/t gold, 0.35% copper, 0.81% lead and 1.63% zinc over 66.6 metres
69.8 g/t silver, 0.521 g/t gold, 0.15% copper, 1.82% lead and 4.62% zinc over 84.6 metres
(including 126 g/t silver, 1.396 g/t gold, 0.29% copper, 4.11% lead and 10.34% zinc over 13 metres)
12 g/t silver, 0.115 g/t gold, 4.11% copper, 0.03% lead and 0.12 % zinc over 19 metres
18.5 g/t silver, 0.122 g/t gold, 3.4% copper, 0.08% lead and 0.51% zinc over 15 metres
55.5 g/t silver, 1.141 g/t gold, 0.43% copper, 1.12% lead and 2.42% zinc over 89.1 metres

Votorantim Metals Canada Inc is the operator of the Murray Brook Project. Under Votorantim’s option and joint-venture agreement with Murray Brook Minerals and Murray Brook Resources, both privately held companies, Votorantim would earn a 50% interest in the properties by funding $2,250,000 in exploration expenditures and making payments totalling $300,000 over a three-year period that commenced November 1, 2010. Votorantim can earn an additional 20% interest in the properties by funding an additional $2,250,000 in exploration expenditures over an additional two-year period. El Niño has elected to enter into a participation agreement wherein it can earn 50% of Votorantim’s interest by paying 50% of the costs incurred by Votorantim in the option and joint-venture agreement. On May 10, 2012 El Niño announced that Murray Brook Minerals Inc has been given formal notice by El Niño and Votorantim of a 50% earned interest in the Murray Brook Project. Murray Brook Minerals has also been provided with a valid notice that El Niño and Votorantim are exercising their option to acquire and become owner of an additional 20% (for a total of 70%) interest in the Murray Brook claims.

View Company Profile

El Niño Ventures Inc
604.685.1870

by Kevin Michael Grace

El Niño reports NB Assays of 56.1 g/t Silver, 0.63 g/t Gold, 0.59% Copper over 146m

January 16th, 2012

Resource Clips - essential news on junior gold mining and junior silver miningEl Niño Ventures Inc TSXV:ELN announced results from the Murray Brook Deposit in the Bathurst Mining Camp in New Brunswick. Results include

56.1 g/t silver, 0.63 g/t gold, 0.59% copper, 1.4% lead and 3.85% zinc over 146 metres
49.2 g/t silver, 0.45 g/t gold, 0.16% copper, 1.33% lead and 3.83% zinc over 146 metres
41.6 g/t silver, 0.38 g/t gold, 0.28% copper, 1.12% lead and 3.62% zinc over 168.1 metres
65.7 g/t silver, 0.51 g/t gold, 0.11% copper, 1.81% lead and 5.45% zinc over 103.1 metres
56.5 g/t silver, 0.36 g/t gold, 0.16% copper, 1.71% lead and 4.65% zinc over 100.5 metres
37.8 g/t silver, 0.94 g/t gold, 0.89% copper, 0.73% lead and 1.58% zinc over 122 metres

El Niño has an agreement with Xstrata and VM Canada on the Bathurst Mining Camp Project, in which VM Canada may spend $10 million over five years to earn a 50% interest. VM Canada may increase its interest to 70% by spending an additional $10 million over two years. El Niño has given notice to Votorantim Metals Canada Inc to enter into a participation agreement on the Murray Brook Deposit. Votorantim has an option and joint venture agreement on the deposit with two privately held companies, Murray Brook Minerals and Murray Brook Resources.

View Company Profile

Contact:
El Niño Ventures Inc
604.685.1870

by Greg Klein