Thursday 27th October 2016

Resource Clips

Champion, Fancamp report Quebec Iron Assays up to 35.25% over 216m

Resource Clips - essential news on junior gold mining and junior silver miningChampion Minerals Inc TSX:CHM in joint venture with Fancamp Exploration Ltd TSXV:FNC announced results from the Oil Can, O’Keefe-Purdy, Bellechasse and Midway Projects in the Fermont Iron District of Quebec. Assays include

26.89% iron over 246.8 metres
31.23% over 154.2 metres
28.37% over 111.4 metres
35.25% over 216 metres
31.77% over 234.4 metres
27.6% over 313 metres
27.83% over 204.9 metres

Champion has an 82.5% interest in the Fermont holdings and is the operator, Fancamp holds the remaining 17.5%.

View Company Profile

Champion Minerals Inc
Thomas G. Larsen

or Fancamp Exploration Ltd
Peter H. Smith

by Ted Niles

Share |

View All: News Stories