Tuesday 6th December 2016

Resource Clips



McEwen reports Argentina Estimates of 68.58M oz Silver, 1.04M oz Gold M&I, 22.26M oz Silver, 344K oz Gold P&P

Resource Clips - essential news on junior gold mining and junior silver miningMcEwen Mining Inc TSX:MUX in joint venture with Hochschild Mining announced updated resource and reserve estimates for their San José Mine in Argentina. The resource estimate shows 1.16 million tonnes grading 560 g/t silver and 8.21 g/t gold for 20.8 million silver ounces and 305,000 gold ounces measured, 3.51 million tonnes grading 423 g/t silver and 6.53 g/t gold for 47.78 million silver ounces and 738,000 gold ounces indicated and 1.81 million tonnes grading 384 g/t silver and 5.3 g/t gold for 22.38 million silver ounces and 309,000 gold ounces inferred.

The reserve estimate shows 805,000 tonnes grading 475 g/t silver and 6.99 g/t gold for 12.29 million silver ounces and 181,000 gold ounces proven and 876,000 tonnes grading 354 g/t silver and 5.79 g/t gold for 9.97 million silver ounces and 163,000 gold ounces probable.

McEwen Mining holds a 49% interest in San José, with Hochschild holding the remaining 51%. Production for 2011 came to 5.87 million silver ounces and 80,952 gold ounces.

View Company Profile

Contact:
McEwen Mining Inc
Jenya Meshcheryakova
Investor Relations
647.258.0395
866.441.0690

Hochschild Mining
Charles Gordon
Investor Relations
44.0.20.7907.2934
44.0.20.7907.2931
or Marianna Adams
Investor Relations
44.0.20.7907.2933
44.0.20.7907.2931

by Greg Klein

Share |

View All: News Stories