Wednesday 28th September 2016

Resource Clips



Temex, Goldcorp report Ontario Assays of 14.67 g/t Gold over 3.8m

Resource Clips - essential news on junior gold mining and junior silver miningTemex Resources Corp TSXV:TME in joint venture with Goldcorp Inc TSX:G announced results from the Upper Hallnor Mine Zone of their Whitney Gold Project in northeast Ontario. Assays include

14.67 g/t gold over 3.8 metres
(including 46.9 g/t over 1 metre)
2.06 g/t over 21 metres
(including 9.28 g/t over 1 metre)
2.83 g/t over 11.5 metres
(including 4.6 g/t over 6.5 metres)
6.1 g/t over 4 metres
(including 11.05 g/t over 1.2 metres)
4.89 g/t over 4 metres
(including 9.39 g/t over 2 metres)
1.55 g/t over 9.6 metres
(including 2.68 g/t over 5.1 metres)

Temex holds a 60% interest in the Whitney JV Property, with Goldcorp holding the remaining 40%. Temex acts as project operator. Temex also owns 100% of the PAM Property, which lies within the boundaries of the Whitney JV Property.

View Company Profile

Contact:
Temex Resources Corp
416.862.2246
866.373.6287

Goldcorp Inc
Jeff Wilhoit
Investor Relations
800.567.6223

by Greg Klein

Share |

View All: News Stories