Monday 5th December 2016

Resource Clips



Temex, Goldcorp report Ontario Results including 4.95 g/t Gold over 20m

Resource Clips - essential news on junior gold mining and junior silver miningTemex Resources Corp TSXV:TME in joint venture with Goldcorp Inc TSX:G announced assays from their Whitney Gold Project in northeastern Ontario. Highlights include

4.95 g/t gold over 20 metres
(including 12.92 g/t over 7 metres)
122.85 g/t over 0.5 metres
1.21 g/t over 34.1 metres
(including 6.71 g/t over 0.5 metres)
1.35 g/t over 15.8 metres
(including 21.22 g/t over 0.7 metres)
1.3 g/t over 6.1 metres
(including 4.15 g/t over 1 metre)

Temex holds a 60% interest in the Whitney Property and acts as project operator, with Goldcorp holding the remaining 40%. Temex also owns 100% of the PAM Property, which lies within the boundaries of the Whitney JV Property. Temex has an option to earn a 100% interest in the Croxall Property located in Price Township, also in the Timmins area.

View Company Profile

Contact:
Temex Resources Corp
416.862.2246
866.373.6287

Goldcorp Inc
Jeff Wilhoit
Investor Relations
800.567.6223

by Greg Klein

Share |

View All: News Stories