Wednesday 7th December 2016

Resource Clips



Decade, Mountain Boy report BC Gold Results of 7.91 g/t over 13.7m

Resource Clips - essential news on junior gold mining and junior silver miningDecade Resources Ltd TSXV:DEC in joint venture with Mountain Boy Minerals Ltd TSXV:MTB announced assays from the Upper Montrose Zone of their Red Cliff Project in northwest BC. Results include

7.91 g/t gold over 13.7 metres
9.99 g/t over 5 metres
4.47 g/t over 10.2 metres
12.26 g/t over 2 metres
4.42 g/t over 3.1 metres
3.25 g/t over 3.1 metres
3.16 g/t over 3.1 metres

Based on 2011 expenditures, Decade has now earned a 65% interest while Mountain Boy holds the remaining 35%. Red Cliff is a gold/copper property consisting of eight Crown-granted claims 25 miles north of the town of Stewart.

View Company Profile

Contact:
Decade Resources Ltd
John Van Duzen
Investor Relations
604.681.0710

Mountain Boy Minerals Ltd
Ed Kruchkowski
Director
250.636.9232

by Greg Klein

Share |

View All: News Stories