Friday 14th December 2018

Resource Clips

Scorpio, Golden Phoenix report Nevada Gold Assays including 12.91 g/t over 3.1m

Resource Clips - essential news on junior gold mining and junior silver miningScorpio Gold Corporation TSXV:SGN in joint venture with Golden Phoenix Minerals Inc announced drill results from the Brodie zone of its Mineral Ridge project in Nevada. Highlights include

1.01 g/t gold over 6.1 metres
12.91 g/t over 3.1 metres
1 g/t over 4.6 metres
1.74 g/t over 3.1 metres
1.08 g/t over 4.6 metres
2.21 g/t over 4.6 metres
2.69 g/t over 3.1 metres
2.65 g/t over 3.1 metres
2.61 g/t over 3.1 metres

Scorpio holds a 70% interest in the Mineral Ridge project, Golden Phoenix holds the remaining 30%. Scorpio President/CEO Peter Hawley said, “Our initial drilling on the Brodie Zone, located 975 metres southwest of the Drinkwater pit, has intersected mineralization of interest, in particular drill hole MR11210, which terminated in high-grade mineralization. Additional drilling on the Brodie Zone is planned following review and compilation of the latest results together with historical drilling. Meanwhile, the drill has moved to the Wedge Zone for initial drill testing in that area.”

View Company Profile

Scorpio Gold Corporation
Peter J Hawley

by Ted Niles

Share |

View All: News Stories