Sunday 25th September 2016

Resource Clips



Aquila, HudBay report MI Assays of 1.02 g/t Gold, 108.11 g/t Silver over 24m

Resource Clips - essential news on junior gold mining and junior silver miningAquila Resources Inc TSX:AQA in joint venture with HudBay Minerals Inc TSX:HBM announced results from the Back Forty project in Michigan. Highlights include

0.67 g/t gold and 17.65 g/t silver over 10.7 metres
2.92 g/t gold and 54.58 g/t silver over 11.6 metres
1.6 g/t gold over 46.6 metres
1.02 g/t gold and 108.11 g/t silver over 24 metres
1.56 g/t gold and 16.87 g/t silver over 48.2 metres
1.18 g/t gold over 37.3 metres
1.45 g/t gold and 54.89 g/t silver over 51.1 metres

Hudbay has a 51% interest in the project and is the project operator with Aquila holding the remaining 49%. The Back Forty project has an NI 43-101 mineral resource estimate of 902,000 ounces gold, 11.39 million ounces silver, 961.2 million pounds zinc and 78.6 million pounds copper in the measured and indicated categories. It has 140,000 ounces gold, 2.64 million ounces silver, 145.6 million pounds zinc and 33.2 million pounds copper in the inferred category.

View Company Profile

Contact:
Aquila Resources Inc
Robin Dunbar
CFO
416.203.1404

by Ted Niles

Share |

View All: News Stories