Monday 21st January 2019

Resource Clips

Wildcat reports AZ Results of 230.9 g/t Silver, 4.18% Manganese over 33.5m

Resource Clips - essential news on junior gold mining and junior silver miningWildcat Silver Corp TSX:WS announced results from its Hermosa Property in Santa Cruz County, Arizona. Highlights include 230.9 g/t silver, 4.18% manganese, 0.13% zinc, 2.34% lead and 0.2% copper over 33.5 metres, 156.8 g/t silver, 7.79% manganese, 2.6% zinc, 3.76% lead and 0.22% copper over 18.3 metres, 183.6 g/t silver, 1.39% manganese, 0.07% zinc, 0.16% lead and 0.02% copper over 13.7 metres and 147.4 g/t silver, 0.03% manganese, 0.04% zinc, 0.92% lead and 0.05% copper over 12.2 metres.

The project has a 2010 resource estimate of 6 million tonnes averaging 187.8 g/t silver for a total of 36 million silver ounces indicated and 46.3 million tonnes averaging 58.6 g/t silver for a total of 85 million silver ounces inferred. A 2010 PEA projects an 18-year mine life producing over 6 million silver ounces annually for the first five years. Wildcat holds an 80% interest in Hermosa, with Diamond Hill Investment Corp holding the remaining 20%.

View Company Profile

Letitia Cornacchia
VP of Investor Relations and Corporate Communications

by Greg Klein

Share |

View All: News Stories