Wednesday 28th September 2016

Resource Clips



Foundation, Alto report Ontario Gold Assays of 3.68 g/t over 26m

Foundation Resources Inc TSXV:FDN in joint venture with Alto Ventures Ltd TSXV:ATV announced assays from the Iris Lake Area, north of the East Coldstream Deposit on the Coldstream Property in northwestern Ontario. Results include 5.29 g/t gold over 1.6 metres (including 13.55 g/t over 0.6 metres), 3.68 g/t over 26 metres (including 61.7 g/t over 1.2 metres), 1.76 g/t over 8.9 metres and 1.24 g/t over 13 metres.

Foundation is the operator of the joint venture and owns a 60% interest in the Property. Alto has the remaining 40% interest. The East Coldstream Deposit has an historical, non-NI 43-101 compliant resource of 234,000 ounces gold.

View Company Profile

Contact:
Foundation Resources Inc
Paul Chung
CEO, Director
604.681.0405

or Ike Osmani
President, Director
604.681.0405

by Ted Niles

Share |

View All: News Stories