Monday 24th October 2016

Resource Clips

Mountain Boy reports Stewart BC Silver Assays of 26.1 g/t over 118.9m

Mountain Boy Minerals Ltd. MTB:CA announced that Great Bear Resources Ltd. released results from Mountain Boy’s BA Project in the Eskay Creek district near Stewart, BC. Assay highlights include 18.2 g/t silver over 46.84 metres (including 61.6 g/t over 5.74 metres), 26.7 g/t over 59.49 metres (including 119 g/t over 6.1 metres), 22.1 g/t over 161.55 metres (including 229.3 over 5.76 metres) and 26.1 g/t over 118.87 metres.

Great Bear has entered into an option and joint venture agreement with Mountain Boy to earn a 50% interest in the BA project by spending $5.5 million over four years, and can earn an additional 20% interest for a total of 70% by completing a Bankable Feasibility Study by December 31 2015.

View Company Profile

Mountain Boy Minerals Ltd.,
or 250.636.9232

by Ted Niles

Share |

View All: News Stories